All job openings with the City of La Crescent, will be posted as they become available.
- The City of La Crescent is seeking individuals with a valid Minnesota driver’s license who are in good physical condition to do general maintenance of City parks, streets, and other duties on an on-call basis from the beginning of June through the end of August. Obtain applications at La Crescent City Hall, 315 Main St. or download the “application for employment” below.
PINE CREEK GOLF COURSE
- Pine Creek Golf Course, La Crescent, will be hiring part-time Kitchen\counter help. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the serving of alcohol. Employment will run through the end of October. Applications may be picked up at the La Crescent City Hall, 315 Main Street or downloaded from our website under the employment tab.
Applications may also be downloaded from the links below.
- Application for Employment – PDF
- Police Officer Employment Application – PDF
- Recreation Department Application PDF
- Fire Department Application PDF Job Description Firefighter-First Responder
Please send all signed applications and other relevant paperwork, unless otherwise specified to:
City of La Crescent
P. O. Box 142,
La Crescent, Minnesota 55947