All job openings with the City of La Crescent, will be posted as they become available.
La Crescent Public Library is currently accepting resumes for the position of library director until August 30, 2019.
This salaried position reports to the Library Board of Trustees. The Library Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of library operations to efficiently and effectively serve the public needs. We are seeking a candidate with strong communication skills who will continue to expand the role of the library in our community.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science, Education or a related field. Equivalent experience will be considered. This is a salaried full-time position overseeing a staff of 3 employees.
Interested persons should apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and three references to:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: La Crescent Public Library, 321 Main St, La Crescent, MN 55947.
PINE CREEK GOLF COURSE
- Pine Creek Golf Course, La Crescent, will be hiring part-time Kitchen\counter help. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the serving of alcohol. Employment will run through the end of October. Applications may be picked up at the La Crescent City Hall, 315 Main Street or download the ‘Application for Employment’ below.
Applications may also be downloaded from the links below.
- Application for Employment – PDF
- Police Officer Employment Application – PDF
- Recreation Department Application PDF
- Fire Department Application PDF Job Description Firefighter-First Responder
Please send all signed applications and other relevant paperwork, unless otherwise specified to:
City of La Crescent
P. O. Box 142,
La Crescent, Minnesota 55947
The City of La Crescent is an equal opportunity employer.