All job openings with the City of La Crescent, will be posted as they become available.
The City of La Crescent is currently accepting applications for lifeguards for the 2020 Summer season. Applications are available at City Hall, 315 Main Street, La Crescent or can be found under the “employment” tab on the website. Deadline for applications is March 10th. Please turn in at the Front Office of City Hall.
PINE CREEK GOLF COURSE – LEAD WORKER
The City of La Crescent is currently accepting applications for the position of Lead Worker at the City owned Pine Creek Golf Course. The position is a full-time seasonal position with benefits. Applications will be accepted until positions have been filled. Applications may be picked up at the La Crescent City Hall, Front Office or by selecting the ‘Application for Employment’ link below.
Job Description: Lead Worker – Pine Creek Golf Course
PINE CREEK GOLF COURSE
- Pine Creek Golf Course, La Crescent, will be hiring part-time Kitchen\counter help. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the serving of alcohol. Employment will run through the end of October. Applications may be picked up at the La Crescent City Hall, 315 Main Street or download the ‘Application for Employment’ below.
Applications may also be downloaded from the links below.
- Application for Employment – PDF
- Police Officer Employment Application – PDF
- Recreation Department Application PDF
- Fire Department Application PDF Job Description Firefighter-First Responder
Please send all signed applications and other relevant paperwork, unless otherwise specified to:
City of La Crescent
P. O. Box 142,
La Crescent, Minnesota 55947
The City of La Crescent is an equal opportunity employer.