All job openings with the City of La Crescent, will be posted as they become available.
FULL TIME PEACE OFFICER
- The City of La Crescent is accepting applications for the position of full time Peace Officer. Applicants must be POST licensed or eligible to be licensed by August 2018, and hold a valid Driver’s License or be eligible to obtain a Minnesota Driver’s License prior to beginning employment. Salary dependent upon qualifications. Download ‘Police Officer Employment Application’ below or contact City of La Crescent at (507) 895-4414. Application materials must be received by 5 pm on Friday, May 18, 2018.
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT – SEASONAL HELP
- The City of La Crescent is seeking individuals with valid Minnesota Driver’s license in good physical condition to do general maintenance of City parks, streets, and other duties on an on-call basis from the beginning of June through the end of August. Obtain applications at La Crescent City Hall, 315 Main Street or download the ‘General Employment’ application from the employment tab on the Cities website.
Positions remain open until filled
PINE CREEK GOLF COURSE
- Pine Creek Golf Course, La Crescent, will be hiring part-time Kitchen\counter help. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the serving of alcohol. Employment will run through the end of October. Applications may be picked up at the La Crescent City Hall, 315 Main Street or downloaded the ‘Application for Employment’ below.
Applications may also be downloaded from the links below.
- Application for Employment – PDF
- Police Officer Employment Application – PDF
- Recreation Department Application PDF
- Fire Department Application PDF Job Description Firefighter-First Responder
Please send all signed applications and other relevant paperwork, unless otherwise specified to:
City of La Crescent
P. O. Box 142,
La Crescent, Minnesota 55947