All job openings with the City of La Crescent, will be posted as they become available.
PART-TIME PEACE OFFICER
- The City of La Crescent is accepting applications for the position of limited part-time Peace Officer. Applicants must be POST licensed or eligible to be licensed, and hold a valid Minnesota Driver’s License or be eligible to obtain a Minnesota Driver’s License prior to beginning employment. Applications and job description may be obtained by selecting the “Police Officer Employment Application” link below or by contacting the City of La Crescent at (507) 895-4414. Application materials must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 4, 2017.
PINE CREEK GOLF COURSE
- Pine Creek Golf Course, La Crescent, will be hiring part-time Kitchen\counter help. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the serving of alcohol. Employment will run through the end of October. Applications may be picked up at the La Crescent City Hall, 315 Main Street or downloaded from our website under the employment tab.
Applications may also be downloaded from the links below.
- Application for Employment – PDF
- Police Officer Employment Application – PDF
- Recreation Department Application PDF
- Fire Department Application PDF Job Description Firefighter-First Responder
Please send all signed applications and other relevant paperwork, unless otherwise specified to:
City of La Crescent
P. O. Box 142,
La Crescent, Minnesota 55947